Professional Business Advice for Every Phase of Business Operations
The most critical aspects of the business cycle seem to always include finances. From the funding required for start-up, to the capital infusion needed for an equipment or a real estate purchase, to the impact of a sale or other transition of your business to another owner – every step relies upon detailed and disciplined financial analysis and planning. Having appropriate and reliable systems as well as experienced advisors in place to help oversee your business and facilitate these business transactions is key to success.
At CoNexus, our goal is to add value to your organization. Our team listens to your needs to better understand the business and issues behind the numbers. We advise clients not only in the areas of tax and accounting but across the complete business entity, looking for opportunities to better manage risks, improve efficiencies, and accomplish financial goals.
Business Advisory Services Include:
- New Business Startup – Services designed to help your business get started off right.
- Business Workflow Design – Evaluation of key business operational functions and planning services to improve efficiencies.
- Finance and Lending – Assistance with getting your business the funding it needs.
- Cost Management – Examination of human resources, facilities, equipment and other key cost areas to allow guidance on improving profitability while maximizing value.
- Risk Assessment – Analysis of key business risk areas and recommendations on ways to manage exposure and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Business Succession – Planning services centered on maximizing after-tax value on a business sale or other ownership transition.
Put decades of business advisory expertise to work for you. For more information on how our team can help you better face business opportunities and challenges, contact one of our Partners today.