Great People, Great Service. Happy Clients, Happy Team.
If you’ve never experienced an innovative, professional team environment that values people and relationships like we do, you’re missing out. At CoNexus CPA Group we understand that success is driven by the strength of our team and how serious we are about the work we do for our clients. We would be nowhere without our staff of exceptional professionals.
We recognize that for our business to truly innovate and thrive, our team needs an environment that promotes strategic thinking, collaboration, professional growth, integrity, objectivity and diversity. CoNexus values feedback and ideas from all team members. We recognize that great ideas come from open dialogue amongst our team and that by encouraging input and open discussions we prosper more together and are able to maintain extremely high team member retention.
CoNexus team members enjoy time flexibility and balance between work and home life, while benefitting from competitive compensation and benefits packages that include health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plus a matching 401K program. Professionals are provided a wide-range of continuing education options to help them develop knowledge, technical skills and leadership skills. We are committed to helping each team member identify their strengths and then develop them to reach their full potential.
While we work with clients all over the U.S., most of our business clients are headquartered in the metro Atlanta area so that overnight travel is rarely required. Our team members with families value the ability to sleep in their own beds at night and spend time with their spouses and children.
We recognize the importance of being involved and connected to our community. The firm encourages and pays membership dues for team members to participate in civic organizations. Team members are encouraged to sit on charity boards and assume other leadership roles to help shape the metro Atlanta community we all love in positive ways.
If this sounds like the professional environment that you’re looking for, please email your resume to Betsy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current team position openings:
- Seasonal Tax Professionals: We are seeking tax professionals with at least 4 years of tax preparation experience for seasonal work (January – April). Proficiency with Prosystems Fx tax software is preferred. Projects mostly include individual, partnership, and S-corporation tax returns.
Top 10 Reasons Why CoNexus Team Members Love Their Job
- Fun holiday parties, team outings, and celebrations
- Family atmosphere where team members truly care about and help each other
- Flexible schedules that help maintain work/home life balance
- Great compensation packages with 401K, insurance, vacation and other benefits
- Challenging, but stimulating projects
- Great training and professional development
- Opportunities for career growth within the firm
- Team members are trusted and respected
- Collaborative environment- everyone’s viewpoints and opinions matter
- The work we do matters and is appreciated by others