CoNexus CPA Group has an opening for a full- time Client Service Manager (CSM).
Successful candidate will have 2+ years CPA Firm experience, be detail-oriented with the desire to work in a busy, fast-paced environment, the ability to multi-task and a willingness to learn.
Our CSMs are an integral part of our team which is committed to extraordinary customer service. Experience with MicroSoft Office required and if not already proficient, a willingness to master MicroSoft Excel and Intuit’s QuickBooks. Experience with ProSystem Practice Management time and billing system and ProSystem fx Tax programs a plus.
CoNexus offers the opportunity for a flexible schedule, competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes health, disability and life insurance with options for dental and vision plans plus a contribution matching 401K program.
If this sounds like the professional environment that you’re looking for, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Top 10 Reasons Why CoNexus Team Members Love Their Job
- Fun holiday parties, team outings, and celebrations
- Family atmosphere where team members truly care about and help each other
- Flexible schedules that help maintain work/home life balance
- Great compensation packages with 401K, insurance, vacation and other benefits
- Challenging, but stimulating projects
- Great training and professional development
- Opportunities for career growth within the firm
- Team members are trusted and respected
- Collaborative environment- everyone’s viewpoints and opinions matter
- The work we do matters and is appreciated by others