CoNexus CPA Group is seeking a full time Staff Accountant with 2-3 years of accounting experience.
Tax professionals with experience in individual, partnership, and S-corporation tax returns are preferred. This position is ideal for someone that can be a part of a busy and fast-paced work environment. Successful candidates should possess detail-oriented qualities with an ability to multi-task and willingness to learn.
CoNexus is a tightly knit group of certified public accounting professionals working closely with clients nationwide to help them achieve their business, personal and financial goals. From our offices in the shadow of the new Atlanta Braves baseball stadium, we employ a team of more than 30 people committed to the prompt, courteous delivery of a comprehensive suite of tax, assurance and advisory services.
CoNexus team members enjoy time flexibility and balance between work and home life, while benefitting from competitive compensation and benefits packages that include health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plus a matching 401K program. Professionals are provided a wide-range of continuing education options to help them develop knowledge, technical skills and leadership skills. We are committed to helping each team member identify their strengths and then develop them to reach their full potential.
- Individual, partnership, and S-corporation tax preparation
- Month, quarter, and year end accounting
- Preparation of financial statements
- Special projects as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a Bachelor’s degree in Business with a focus in accounting, preferred
- At least 2-3 years of work/internship experience
- Tax preparation experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks, preferred
If this sounds like the professional environment that you’re looking for, please email your resume to DMobley@CoNexusCPA.com.
Top 10 Reasons Why CoNexus Team Members Love Their Job
- Fun holiday parties, team outings, and celebrations
- Family atmosphere where team members truly care about and help each other
- Flexible schedules that help maintain work/home life balance
- Great compensation packages with 401K, insurance, vacation and other benefits
- Challenging, but stimulating projects
- Great training and professional development
- Opportunities for career growth within the firm
- Team members are trusted and respected
- Collaborative environment- everyone’s viewpoints and opinions matter
- The work we do matters and is appreciated by others